      From: p_k_nandanan <p_k_nandanan@...>
      Subject: [fukuoka_farming] Natural farming and Drought
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, 1 September, 2009, 12:12 PM

      Hi All,

      I was reading a news paper report today about drought in Indian state Madhya Pradesh. Most of the districts in the state has been facing the drought for the last 3 years. The report says, lot of people from the village migrate to cities in searh of jobs. Typically these people end up in slums in the cities.

      I am quite sure natural farming methods can solve this condition to some extend, but required a nation wide awareness.

      Regards,
      Nandan

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
      Hurry before someone else does!