Fujica ST8-901 prices

  • bill borsheim
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2006
      Been looking at the ST801, 901 Ebay prices. Yesterday, nice 801 w/50mm
      lens, & unworn case went for $133. The auction wasn't information
      packed or really bragged the camera up. But 5 people bid $100 & more.
      Five days ago from the same seller, 901 with 50mm f/1.8 lens, no case
      sold for $143 inc. S&H, & 801 with lens & case went for $123 w/S&H.
      Is this an untick in Fujica prices? Seems like it is. Grace & Peace to
      all readers...litesong1
    • Philip Barton
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2006
        (In reply) - No doubt inclusion of the EBC 35mm f/1.9 lens bumped it
        up. Lots of ST801's for sale right now.

        On this auction (7585473506) we have the classic pattern of a high
        hidden bid going in days early, which rarely if ever wins, and the low-
        feedbackers chasing it. Note that the winner only sniped at the end,
        and he/she appeared pretty determined to have that lens. The early
        bidder did not even bid again.

        An ST901 that went off (7582885407) does seem high, but I know that
        they're scarcer. In any case, with all the stories of film on the way
        out, I am happy to see that bidding. Keep an eye on (7587403111).

        What has been going reasonably is the AZ-1.

        --- In fujica35mmslrs@yahoogroups.com, "bill borsheim" <bborsh@...>