Fujica Website

  • Kim Coxon
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2005
      Hi,
      I have just uploaded a major change to my Fujica Website.
      http://pentax-manuals.com/fujica/fujica.htm

      Many thanks to all of the group who supplied photos and info.
      Hopefully there will be more soon including many more manuals and a
      section on accessories such as flash, closeup equipment etc. I will
      also add a credits page.

      If anyone can fill in any holes, I would be grateful. Also if you have
      any comments on how to improve the site, I would welcome them.

      Kim
    • Philip Barton
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2005
        (In reply) - A column identifying the battery(ies) required for each
        camera model would be useful. I made a copy in Word of what the old
        Toptown site had up, if that helps, as there was also a "comments"
        column. Here's an example of the info from Toptown on the ST701:

        Battery: 2 x EPX400 **

        Comments: Stop-down aperture TTL metering, mechanical shutter. Early
        cameras have no hotshoe, just pc sockets for electronic flash and FP
        bulbs, though an accessory shoe was available that fitted on top of
        the pentaprism housing. Later cameras have a hot-shoe fitted. Early
        models have a chrome top plate, later cameras are all black, with
        other minor cosmetic changes.

        --- In fujica35mmslrs@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Coxon"
        <pentaxmanuals@b...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        > I have just uploaded a major change to my Fujica Website.
        > http://pentax-manuals.com/fujica/fujica.htm
        >
        > Many thanks to all of the group who supplied photos and info.
        > Hopefully there will be more soon including many more manuals and a
        > section on accessories such as flash, closeup equipment etc. I will
        > also add a credits page.
        >
        > If anyone can fill in any holes, I would be grateful. Also if you
        have
        > any comments on how to improve the site, I would welcome them.
        >
        > Kim
      • ChristopherJ
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2005
          Hey Kim--

          The Fujica additions, and the Pentax stuff--as
          usual--are fantastic.

          I don't have any criticism; both sites are tops where
          finding information is concerned.

          By the way--and speaking as a some-time Pentax geek:
          Who snapped the photos of the Tornado and other
          fighters on that page?

          -CJ

          Yahoo! Sports
          http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
        • Kim Coxon
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4, 2005
            Hi CJ,
            Welcome to my portfolio!! F15/F16 taken off the coast of Florida. F4 and others in the med off Cyprus. Shacks -some taken on the 40th Anniv Tour and a few others. Many thanks for the kind words.

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 26, 2005
              Sorry for the plug but I have just uploaded a major revision/expansion
              to the website. Thanks to the help of several members who have sent me
              files and photos, I have been able to include much more detail. What
              may be of most interest is that not only is there the full repair
              manuals for the ST705 and AX1 but also the repair notes for the 601,
              701, 801 and 901 with useful troubleshooting guides.

              Regards
              Kim
            • Val De Visser
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 26, 2005
                Can you give me that website again. Thanks, Val
              • Kim Coxon
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 27, 2005
                  Hi Val,
                  The site is at http://pentax-manuals.com/fujica/fujica.htm. I have also put a link to it in the links section.

                  Regards
                  Kim
                  Can you give me that website again. Thanks, Val