Another ST605

  • o98mar
    Message 1 of 220 , Feb 2, 2002
      I returned the last 605 but now have another.
      This one seems to operate ok but the seals are all
      sticky. Is replacing the seals something a reasonably
      handy person can do or should this camera go to a shop
      for this job? Is there somewhere on line that has
      detailed procedure for replacing seals?
    • Keith
      Message 220 of 220 , Jul 10, 2003
        Thanks a bunch steve and everyone else, i'll check his site here in a
        little bit...

        keith

        > -- Keith, Here is the web address where you can find a release
        > cable for a good price. He has some other good stuff too. I have
        made
        > several purchases from him and the service is very good.
        > http://www.thecamerahunter.com/ I hope this helps.

        Steve.