6448Re: DVD News!

  • John Lyle Campbell
    Jan 19 2:48 PM
      --- In fugitive@yahoogroups.com, "scottp3212000" <scottp459@e...>
      wrote:
      > That's odd-- at the panel discussion the consensus seemed to be
      > something like "Don't know, maybe someday" concerning future DVD
      > release.
      > =============================
      >

      > > I have news regarding the dvd's. This weekend Barry Morse stated
      in
      > an
      > > interveiw that he, Jacquline Scott and Joseph Campenella (SP?)
      have
      > been
      > > asked to do autocommintation on the dvd's for the first season.
      If
      > they
      > > start now the dvd's might be ready by 2005!
      > >
      > > I was the person who asked the question at the panel discussion
      if anyone knew of 'Paramount Videos' plans for a 'Fugitive' DVD
      release, and I saw nothing but heads shaking in a no response from
      the panel, but Ed Asner stated;" It'll wind up on DVD,....everything
      will wind up on DVD.",and that the only feedback from the panel I
      remember.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic