Strange World QA chat tonight

  • Brad Younie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      I plan to be hanging out in the Fudge IRC channel to have an impromptu
      Strange World/Carnivore Games QA chat. Come join me and ask your questions
      about the game and other products and plans for Carnivore Games.

      I'll show up around 8:00PM EST (might be as late as 8:30) and will hang out
      until whenever. So, come by and chat with the pres of Carnivore Games.

      To get to the chat channel go to:
      Java Chat (no downloads needed):
      http://www.otherworlders.org/chat/fudge.html

      Or

      IRC (needs IRC client software):
      irc://irc.otherworlders.org/FUDGE

      Take care and see you there,

      ----------
      Bradford Younie
      President, Carnivore Games
      http://www.carnivoregames.com
      brad@...
      Strange World - Non-Fiction Horror Storytelling Game
      Now Playing - Roleplaying in Every TV Genre
    • Brad Younie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
        I hate to say this, but I can't do it tonight. I meant to say that I would
        be in the chat Monday night, but I said tonight by accident. I don't know
        where my mind was. I'm doing a New Year's celebration tonight, so I really
        cant do it.

        I apologize for the false alarm. But I will be there same time Monday!

        ----------
        Bradford Younie
        President, Carnivore Games
        http://www.carnivoregames.com
        brad@...
        Strange World - Non-Fiction Horror Storytelling Game
        Now Playing - Roleplaying in Every TV Genre

      • DD
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2009
          I was sorry I had missed that, but now I may be able to be online for the
          Strange World Q&A Chat !

          André Le Deist.

        • Mark Cunningham
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
            2009/1/2 Brad Younie <brad@...>:
            > I apologize for the false alarm. But I will be there same time Monday!

            And how did it go? I'm sorry to have missed it.

            --
            http://thedeadone.net
            http://lostheroesrpg.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
              > 2009/1/2 Brad Younie <brad@...
              > <mailto:brad%40carnivoregames.com> >:
              > > I apologize for the false alarm. But I will be there same time Monday!
              >
              > And how did it go? I'm sorry to have missed it.

              It didn't go. Monday is tomorrow :)

              Stop by on Monday evening at about 8:30 EST and you won't miss it.