Re: Old Fudge-L mailing list archive?

  • magic-user.geo
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
      I may have something in old backups, drop me a line if I can help you look for anything there (more specific).

      --- In fudgecommunity@yahoogroups.com, "sosullivan18" <sosullivan@...> wrote:

      > Howdy! Does anyone have access to archived messages from the old mailing list, FUDGE-L?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > -Steffan

    • Mike Harvey
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
        Carl cravens kept an archive. Last I talked to him I asked for a copy and
        he was reluctant to give it to me, so it may be that nobody else has it but
        him. For a while the web interface to the archive was still running but i
        haven't tried it lately.

        Sent from my phone.