Speaking of Fudge Factor (aka Psst, Hey, Jonas)

  • munkwunk
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2013
      Tim Huntly, a contributor to Fudge Factor, is in the process of archiving his old posts on his Box account.

      I recall a discussion a while back about wanting to archive old FF stuff and possibly putting it up on the TIddlyWiki. Am I off, or is that still of interest?

      Here's the link to the post on Google+:

      https://plus.google.com/u/0/117166212325013398857/posts/LbKswgxJqoY
    • Jonas "fudgebob dicepants" Susa
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
        Hello, munkwunk!

        Yes, we are putting up an archive site for Fudge Factor, with the kindness
        and initiative of SirWolf.

        But it's a regular website, not a TiddlyWiki one, and, it's still in the
        works.

        Once the move is completed, who knows? We might have a TW version or a new
        fanzine? :)

        --fudgebob

        On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 12:59 AM, munkwunk <munkwunk@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Tim Huntly, a contributor to Fudge Factor, is in the process of archiving
        > his old posts on his Box account.
        >
        > I recall a discussion a while back about wanting to archive old FF stuff
        > and possibly putting it up on the TIddlyWiki. Am I off, or is that still of
        > interest?
        >
        > Here's the link to the post on Google+:
        >
        > https://plus.google.com/u/0/117166212325013398857/posts/LbKswgxJqoY

      • dmavalyn
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
          This list is an expansion of the basic Fault List in 5 Point Fudge. In its original form some of the faults were well fleshed out while others were less developed. I decided to add rules and such to make them a bit more complete.
          AdditionallyI have listed them so that you can randomly roll them up for NPC’s and such.

          http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/111965/60-Flaws-for-FUDGE-Characters

          Best

          David