Re: [fudgecommunity] Avalyn Adventure 13 is out (and Free)

  • Jacob Peck
    Message 1 of 30 , Feb 22, 2013
      Nice work, dmavalyn! Though I noticed that Avalyn Adventure 10 is
      missing from DriveThruRPG...
      -->Jake

      On 2/21/2013 2:12 PM, dmavalyn@... wrote:

      > Avalyn Adventure 13 is out and although it’s not actually a FUDGE
      > product it does tie into my line of Mper Adventures for FUDGE.
      >
      > Avalyn Adventure 13
      > The party continues adventuring on the continent of Sadakadish and
      > enters the war against the Thaug, the creatures from before the world
      > was made. We find out why Kimi cannot remember her past and what
      > happens when a Paladin gets “stoned.” Also Arashi gets “lucky “sort of
      > and the party encounters a dragon.
      > This installment contains the following episodes; "Dragon of a
      > Different Color" "S is for Stoned" "The Secret" "Of Death and
      > Pancakes" “Burn it Down” "Up a Hill" "Down the Hill" "To War “and
      > "Hold the Line"
      >
      > Avalyn Adventure 13 can be found here.
      > http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/111597/Avalyn-Adventure-13
      >
      > FUDGE Mper Adventures.
      > FUDGE Mper Adventure Book 1
      > It's FREE at:
      > http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/110105/FUDGE-Mper-Adventure-Book-1
      > FUDGE: Mper Adventure Book 2
      > Find it at
      > http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/110107/Fudge%3A-Mper-Adventure-Book-2
      > FUDGE Mper Adventure Book 3
      > Find it at:
      > http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/111382/FUDGE-Mper-Adventure-Book-3

    • dmavalyn
      Message 2 of 30 , Feb 22, 2013
        There is an actual reason for missing number 10. Orrigionally I was doing 1 Avalyn adventure every month and the 10 th issue was going to be a sort of compendium of episodes with an index and maps and such. However I still havn't gotten around to it.

        Thank you for looking at the Avalyn adventure stuff

        Best

        David