Fwd: [FateRPG] Different ways to simulate 4DF

  • John Rudd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      Someone on the FATE RPG list came up with this other method for doing 4dF.
      The probability comes out pretty close. Since he's not on this list, he
      asked me to forward it here, when I asked if he had sent it here.

      It's very simple. As simple as d6-d6, just with d4's... and a twist (an
      extra roll if you get +3 or -3). And the probabilities are fairly close to
      4dF... remarkably close, actually.