FUDGE Priestly Spells is out

  • dmavalyn@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 1, 2012
      Folks

      The FUDGE/DCS Fusion book on Priestly spells is out and availabile at :

      DriveThru. For the next 24 hours members of this list will recieve a discount. Here is the discount link

      http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?discount=21137

      The book has over 40 priestly spells and abilities to add priests to your game.

      Best

      David

    • Bryan
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 2, 2012
        INVALID DISCOUNT URL: CHECK NOTIFICATION FOR EXPIRATION DATE AND CUSTOMER

        On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:45 PM, <dmavalyn@...> wrote:
        > Folks
        >
        > The FUDGE/DCS Fusion book on Priestly spells is out and availabile at :
        >
        > DriveThru. For the next 24 hours members of this list will recieve a discount. Here is the discount link
        >
        > http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?discount=21137
        >
        > The book has over 40 priestly spells and abilities to add priests to your game.
        >
        > Best
        >
        > David

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > --> Please visit the Fudge Community Yahoo Group home page at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/fudgecommunity to search the archives, upload or download files, and more! Note: No attachments are allowed on the fudgecommunity@yahoogroups.com email list, please upload any attachments to the Files section instead. Thank you! <--Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Bryan
        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 2, 2012
          but... it's only 1.99...

          On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:17 AM, Bryan <brakeb@...> wrote:
          > INVALID DISCOUNT URL: CHECK NOTIFICATION FOR EXPIRATION DATE AND CUSTOMER
          >
          > On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:45 PM, <dmavalyn@...> wrote:
          >> Folks
          >>
          >> The FUDGE/DCS Fusion book on Priestly spells is out and availabile at :
          >>
          >> DriveThru. For the next 24 hours members of this list will recieve a discount. Here is the discount link
          >>
          >> http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?discount=21137
          >>
          >> The book has over 40 priestly spells and abilities to add priests to your game.
          >>
          >> Best
          >>
          >> David

          >> ------------------------------------
          >>
          >> --> Please visit the Fudge Community Yahoo Group home page at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/fudgecommunity to search the archives, upload or download files, and more! Note: No attachments are allowed on the fudgecommunity@yahoogroups.com email list, please upload any attachments to the Files section instead. Thank you! <--Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Jonathan Snyder
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 2, 2012
            I got the same message. :)

            ~J
            On Nov 2, 2012 9:18 AM, "Bryan" <brakeb@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > INVALID DISCOUNT URL: CHECK NOTIFICATION FOR EXPIRATION DATE AND CUSTOMER
            >
            > On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:45 PM, <dmavalyn@...> wrote:
            > > Folks
            > >
            > > The FUDGE/DCS Fusion book on Priestly spells is out and availabile at :
            > >
            > > DriveThru. For the next 24 hours members of this list will recieve a
            > discount. Here is the discount link
            > >
            > > http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?discount=21137
            > >
            > > The book has over 40 priestly spells and abilities to add priests to
            > your game.
            > >
            > > Best
            > >
            > > David

            > archives, upload or download files, and more! Note: No attachments are
            > allowed on the fudgecommunity@yahoogroups.com email list, please upload
            > any attachments to the Files section instead. Thank you! <--Yahoo! Groups
            > Links

          • Bryan
            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 2, 2012
              No biggie... I picked up 4 new FUDGE things for less than 8 bucks...

              Message 6 of 23 , Nov 2, 2012
                Sorry, here is a retry for the discount:

                http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?discount=42780

                Best

                David

                Message 7 of 23 , Nov 7, 2012
                  FUDGE Tattoo Magic is out.

                  This book details 21 magical tattoo spells for the FUDGE system like; BANE OF SENSUALITY,TATTOO OF EMPATHY ,EMPOWERED WEAPON, GLYPTH OF FORTITUDE, SHIELD AGAINST DISEASE ,SHIELD AGAINST FERTILITY,  SHIELD AGAINST POISON,  SHIELD AGAINST THIRST,  SYMBOL AGAINST MENTAL DOMINATION,  SYMBOL AGAINST MAGIC ATTACK,  SYMBOL OF HEALING,  HAND OF VENOM,  PLACE OF PERSISTENCE,  PERSON OF PREEMINENCE,  WARD OF PERMANENCE,  TATTOO OF NOURISHMENT,  GLYPTH OF PROTECTION FROM UNLIFE,  TATTOO OF CHAINING,  TATTOO OF POWER,  ANIMATE TATTOO,  SEND FORTH TATTOO,

                  http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/107839/FUDGE-DCS-Fusion-Tattoo-Magic

                • dmavalyn@yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 23 , Nov 7, 2012
                    Includes statistics for the following items and devices:

                    Arrows of slaying, Arrow and Target,   Potion of  Armored Reptile Skin, Charm of Lighting Strike, Charm of Fighting Spirits,Cloak of Invisibility,Cloak of Elemental Resistance, Mandolin of Stilling the Dead, Lesser Healing Potion, Greater healing Potion, Superior Healing Potion, Potion of  Invisibility , Machine of Far Trading  Ring of(Lesser) Regeneration,  Ring of(Greater) Regeneration,  Ring of Spell Holding,  Robes of the Stone Warden, Staff of The True Earth,  Superior Staff of Dispelling,  Veil of Terror, Veil of Tara, Wand of La Cha Mon,  Weapon of Durability.

                    http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/107837/Magic-Weapons-and-Devices-II

                  • Jonas "fudgebob dicepants" Susara
                    Message 9 of 23 , Nov 7, 2012
                      DM Fitzgerald,

                      You're on a roll! :D

                      Congratulations and keep 'em coming!

                      --jonas/fudgebob

                      Message 10 of 23 , Nov 7, 2012
                        there goes another 4 dollars to support a small business. :) Well done!

                      • dmavalyn@yahoo.com
                        Message 11 of 23 , Nov 7, 2012
                          I'm taking the space idea off the table, I'm going to go for setting and see how that does.

                          Thank you all for your support.

                          Best

                          David

                          jlcsusara@...> wrote:

                          > DM Fitzgerald,
                          >
                          > You're on a roll! :D
                          >
                          > Congratulations and keep 'em coming!
                          >
                          > --jonas/fudgebob
                          >

                          > On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:00 AM, <dmavalyn@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > **
                          > >

                          > > Includes statistics for the following items and devices:
                          > >
                          > > Arrows of slaying, Arrow and Target, Potion of Armored Reptile Skin,
                          > > Charm of Lighting Strike, Charm of Fighting Spirits,Cloak of
                          > > Invisibility,Cloak of Elemental Resistance, Mandolin of Stilling the
                          > Dead,
                          > > Lesser Healing Potion, Greater healing Potion, Superior Healing Potion,
                          > > Potion of Invisibility , Machine of Far Trading Ring of(Lesser)
                          > > Regeneration, Ring of(Greater) Regeneration, Ring of Spell Holding,
                          > > Robes of the Stone Warden, Staff of The True Earth, Superior Staff of
                          > > Dispelling, Veil of Terror, Veil of Tara, Wand of La Cha Mon, Weapon of
                          > > Durability.
                          > >

                          > http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/107837/Magic-Weapons-and-Devices-II

                          > archives, upload or download files, and more! Note: No attachments are
                          > allowed on the fudgecommunity@yahoogroups.com email list, please upload
                          > any attachments to the Files section instead. Thank you! <--Yahoo! Groups
                          > Links

                        • Chet
                          Message 12 of 23 , Nov 7, 2012
                            Wait - if you TAKE space off the table, does that leave the table with LESS
                            space - or more?

                            -
                            *jeep! and God Bless
                            --Grandpa Chet, MM, DM

                            "...take an inventory of your life and look specifically for the blessings,
                            large and small, you have received." (President Thomas S. Monson) *
                            http://tinyurl.com/9dw6nt5*

                            *Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.** *
                            *- Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.**
                            *

                            On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 10:42 PM, <dmavalyn@...> wrote:

                            > **
                            >

                            > I'm taking the space idea off the table, I'm going to go for setting and
                            > see how that does.
                            >
                            > Thank you all for your support.
                            >
                            > Best
                            >
                            > David

                          • Jonathan Snyder
                            Message 13 of 23 , Nov 8, 2012
                              I will take a look at these when I get a chance. So far sounds good!

                              ~Jonathan

                            • dmavalyn@yahoo.com
                              Message 14 of 23 , Nov 11, 2012
                                I've just added some of the common tavern songs for the FUDGE Mper campaign that I will be releasing in the near future. I've always felt that it's important not that there is a bard singing a song, but what is he singing?

                                The file is free for people subscribing to my DCS Facebook page (which is also free).

                                http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/350721228349916/366573713431334/?notif_t=like

                                Thank you for your continued support.

                                David

                              • dmavalyn@yahoo.com
                                Message 15 of 23 , Nov 18, 2012
                                  Just added the FUDGE Adventure Darkness in the Woods. This a basic adventure good for introducing players to the FUDGE fantasy system.

                                  The adventure comes with maps of the inside of the Black Lodge as well as 2 sample character, some monsters and a sample NPC.

                                  http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/108155/FUDGE-Fantasy-Adventure%3A-Darkness-in-the-Woods

                                  Best

                                  David

                                • Mike Conway
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Nov 18, 2012
                                    On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:53 PM, <dmavalyn@...> wrote:

                                    > Just added the FUDGE Adventure Darkness in the Woods. This a basic
                                    > adventure good for introducing players to the FUDGE fantasy system.

                                    Is this the DCS Fudge system, or just Fudge, or is it Fantasy Fudge, like
                                    the build in the back of the core book?

                                    I'd like to get it, but I bought your DCS bundle, so it'll have to wait for
                                    me (which leads me to the question - do I have to have DCS to play your
                                    fusion system?)

                                    Mike Conway
                                    --
                                    Want to know more about me? http://about.me/MikeConway
                                    Heroes of Oz: Instant Oz available - Download now! - http://www.ozrpg.com

                                    Message 17 of 23 , Nov 18, 2012
                                      Good question Mike. You don't need to have DCS to use my FUDGE stuff. You can use it with the straight FUDGE out of the back of the book. FUDGE/DCS Fusion is just a tweaking of the FUDGE rules to fit my style of play.

                                      Best

                                      David

                                      Message 18 of 23 , Nov 18, 2012
                                        In preparation for the release of FUDGE Mper, my fantasy world for the FUDGE system I'm releasing a free large scale map. This is the main continent of the world Mper, known as Avalyn.

                                        You can get if for free by joining the DCS Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/350721228349916/?bookmark_t=group

                                        David

                                      • Chet
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Nov 18, 2012
                                          This may not be politically correct, but I have to ask. There is much talk
                                          about how this or such can be used with "straight Fudge." Pray tell, is
                                          this to distinguish it from gay Fudge?
                                          -

                                          On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:13 PM, <dmavalyn@...> wrote:

                                          > **
                                          >

                                          > Good question Mike. You don't need to have DCS to use my FUDGE stuff. You
                                          > can use it with the straight FUDGE out of the back of the book. FUDGE/DCS
                                          > Fusion is just a tweaking of the FUDGE rules to fit my style of play.
                                          >
                                          > Best
                                          >
                                          > David

                                        • Mike Conway
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Nov 19, 2012
                                            On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:58 PM, Chet <mormonyoyoman@...> wrote:

                                            > This may not be politically correct, but I have to ask. There is much talk
                                            > about how this or such can be used with "straight Fudge." Pray tell, is
                                            > this to distinguish it from gay Fudge?

                                            Gay Fudge has rainbow sprinkles on it, and Superb is replaced with Fabulous
                                            and Legendary is Fantabulous. Might that help?

                                            Mike Conway

                                            Message 21 of 23 , Nov 19, 2012
                                              +1

                                              Thanks,