FUDGE Magic Weapons and Devices is out

  • dmavalyn@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 1, 2012
      FUDGE Magic Weapons and Devices is out.
      32 Magic and Tech devices for  your FUDGE Campaign. Devices like:
      Cold Candle, Sword of Bane, Machine of Instant Duplication and Weapon of Stature.

      You can find it at:

      http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/106452/FUDGE-Magic-Weapons-and-Devices

    • Mike Conway
      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 1, 2012
        On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 10:44 PM, <dmavalyn@...> wrote:

        > **
        >
        > FUDGE Magic Weapons and Devices is out.
        > 32 Magic and Tech devices for your FUDGE Campaign. Devices like:
        > Cold Candle, Sword of Bane, Machine of Instant Duplication and Weapon of
        > Stature.

        I took a look at the preview for it and, I have to say, I am impressed with
        the selection of magic items I found here. I don't think I'd ever have
        thought of some of this stuff.

        Mike Conway
        --
        Want to know more about me? http://about.me/MikeConway
        Heroes of Oz: Instant Oz available - Download now! - http://www.ozrpg.com

        Message 3 of 28 , Oct 1, 2012
          Thank you.

          They come off of my world.

          Best

          David

          Message 4 of 28 , Oct 2, 2012
            My three FUDGE books are out and doing well.

            You can find tham at : http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/106098/FUDGE-%28DCS-Fusion-Version%29

            What do you think is the need for FUDGE material? Do you think there is a greater need for rule extensions of world books? I see a smattering of both and wonder what your thoughts are.

            Best

            David

          • J. Tim
            Message 5 of 28 , Oct 4, 2012
              >dmavalyn wrote:
              >My three FUDGE books are out and doing well.
              >
              >You can find tham at : http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/106098/FUDGE-%28DCS-Fusion-Version%29
              >
              >What do you think is the need for FUDGE material? Do you think there is a
              >greater need for rule extensions of world books? I see a smattering of
              >both and wonder what your thoughts are.

              Wow. Congratulations!

              I prefer a world book. I've always wanted to write a setting (or two or three) for some of my favorite Fudge characters.

              -J.Tim
            • dmavalyn@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 28 , Oct 4, 2012
                Thank you for you're  input. The important thing for me is what people need to support the FUDGE game. I have a world book that I want to put out and I'm kinda testing the waters for it.

                Best

                David

                >My three FUDGE books are out and doing well.
                >
                >You can find tham at : http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/106098/FUDGE-%28DCS-Fusion-Version%29
                >
                >What do you think is the need for FUDGE material? Do you think there is a
                >greater need for rule extensions of world books? I see a smattering of
                >both and wonder what your thoughts are.

                Wow. Congratulations!

                I prefer a world book. I've always wanted to write a setting (or two or three) for some of my favorite Fudge characters.

                -J.Tim

              • Jonas "fudgebob dicepants" Susara
                Message 7 of 28 , Oct 4, 2012
                  I'll chime in... congratulations, dmavalyn <dmavalyn@...>!

                  Publishing Fudge stuff will help the game. Nice! :)

                  On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 5:44 AM, <dmavalyn@...> wrote:

                  > **
                  >

                  > Thank you for you're input. The important thing for me is what people
                  > need to support the FUDGE game. I have a world book that I want to put out
                  > and I'm kinda testing the waters for it.
                  >
                  > Best
                  >
                  > David

                • Chet
                  Message 8 of 28 , Oct 4, 2012
                    Yes, sourcebooks specifically would be great. I know we've all used GURPS
                    sourcebooks since they translate to Fudge quite handily, but there's
                    something about having a Fudge specific book which would be Darned Swell.
                    Or swollen. Can't remember which.

                    -sent from my silly l'il phone-

                  • Mike Conway
                    Message 9 of 28 , Oct 4, 2012
                      On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 7:49 PM, Chet <mormonyoyoman@...> wrote:

                      > Or swollen.

                      If it's swollen, you should probably have that checked out. XD

                      Personally, I like character options. What cool stuff can be used to make a
                      character? Interesting Gifts and Faults? Powers? Skills? Races? Packages or
                      templates? I like being able to really futz with characters.

                      Mike Conway

                      Message 10 of 28 , Oct 5, 2012
                        I'm going to get to the setting, but I have alot of basic material to get out first. Next is the Priest book. I think it's important because IMHO it's the best priestly system of any system. I created it because I was tired of priests functioning like poor magic users, should be out in a  few weeks. After that it's the mage book. This is going to be a huge book because I've got over 150 spells in it  and over 10 spell fields. Because it's going to be a big book and could end up pricey I'm going to offer two versions, version 1 will be the entire book,  Version 2 will be the individual spell fields, that way if you don't want Necropsy Spells in your campaign you don't need to buy them, you can decide if it's more economical for you to buy the entire book or just the fields (I'm projecting that the magic book may go as high as 7-8 dollars and the individual spell fields for 1.00, don't know yet.)

                        Once those two books are done I'll go to the Mper setting books. Darkness in The Woods and Gate Town will be the first two.

                        Best

                        David

                        Message 11 of 28 , Oct 5, 2012
                          I would pay upwards of $20USD for some more Space (hard or soft)
                          material for FUDGE. There's already too much fantasy crap out
                          there...

                        • dmavalyn@yahoo.com
                          Message 12 of 28 , Oct 5, 2012
                            Are you talking about skills and equipmet or ships and planets as well? I currently I have my DCS stuff up on DriveThru, but I havn't comverted it to FUDGE yet. However when I do convert it it will not cost  20.00.

                            Actually SciFi was my entry to FUDGE. I loved SCIFI settings but most of those systems are hard for new people to get into, so I converted my Traveller universe to FUDGE. It went over so easily I was encouraged to convert my DCS stuff to FUDGE using the FUDGE DCS Fusion idea, which is what I'm doing now. Have you considered Diasporia? It's FUDGE in space.

                            Best

                            David