Re: Aaaargh! RPG

  • jlcsusara
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2011
      I finally settled on my ship stats smile

      SHIP NAME

      FLAG

      COLORS
      * Hull
      * Sails

      ATTRIBUTES
      * Class (Ship Scale): Represents size and number of dedicated gun decks it can support. Ship Classes lower that Sloop are ordinary boats.
      > Sloop (0): 0 gun decks (need to lash cannons on the top deck).
      > Corvette (1): 1 gun deck.
      > Frigate (2): 2 gun decks.
      > Galleon (3): 3 gun decks.

      * Hull: Terrible to Superb. Strength/Damage Capacity. Lower than Terrible, it is sunk!

      * Speed: Terrible to Superb. Movement/Quickness. i.e. Sails and Rigging. Lower than Terrible, dead in the water!

      * Manueverability: Terrible to Superb. Turning-ability wink i.e. Wheel and Rudder. Lower than Terrible, drifting aimlessly!

      * Crew: Terrible to Superb. Scalawags all of 'em. Lower than Terrible, R.I.P.!

      GIFTS
      * Officers
      > First Mate Adds 1 to Speed.
      > Bos'n Adds 1 to Hull.
      > Pilot Adds 1 to Maneuver.
      > Surgeon Adds 1 to Crew.
      * Submersible (The Flying Dutchman)
      * more to come...

      FAULTS
      * Noisy - always creaks and groans
      * Leaky
      * Drafty
      * Cursed (The Flying Dutchman)
      * more to come...
    • jlcsusara
      Message 2 of 7 , May 4, 2011
        --- In fudgecommunity@yahoogroups.com, "jlcsusara" <jlcsusara@...> wrote:

        > I finally settled on my ship stats smile
        >
        > SHIP NAME
        >
        > FLAG
        >
        > COLORS
        > * Hull
        > * Sails

        * And other parts of the ship, player's choice

        > ATTRIBUTES
        > * Class (Ship Scale): Represents size and number of dedicated gun decks it can support. Ship Classes lower that Sloop are ordinary boats.
        > > Sloop (0): 0 gun decks (need to lash cannons on the top deck).
        > > Corvette (1): 1 gun deck.
        > > Frigate (2): 2 gun decks.
        > > Galleon (3): 3 gun decks.

        Also the capacity for cargo and supplies.

        > * Hull: Terrible to Superb. Strength/Damage Capacity. Lower than Terrible, it is sunk!
        >
        > * Speed: Terrible to Superb. Movement/Quickness. i.e. Sails and Rigging. Lower than Terrible, dead in the water!
        >
        > * Manueverability: Terrible to Superb. Turning-ability wink i.e. Wheel and Rudder. Lower than Terrible, drifting aimlessly!
        >
        > * Crew: Terrible to Superb. Scalawags all of 'em. Lower than Terrible, R.I.P.!
        >
        > GIFTS
        > * Officers
        > > First Mate Adds 1 to Speed.
        > > Bos'n Adds 1 to Hull.
        > > Pilot Adds 1 to Maneuver.
        > > Surgeon Adds 1 to Crew.
        OR bonus/penalty is based on the officer's skills