Re: [fudgecommunity] My Budge Framework

  • Ann Dupuis
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011
      On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 9:57 AM, PatrickB <Patrick.Benson@...
      > wrote:

      > http://www.sinisterforces.com/?p=272
      >
      > Please check out my blog and my Budge v1.0 document (link below).

      Wow, Patrick, very well organized! A lot of work, indeed!

      I won't be able to take a good look at it for a while (swamped in work in
      the "real world") but I'm looking forward to making some time to sit down
      with Budge!

      --
      Ann Dupuis ghostgames@...
      Grey Ghost Press, Inc. http://www.fudgerpg.com

    • Shawn Lockard
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011
        And I was going to suggest, if you'd like, a forum for discussion could be
        made at the Fudgerpg.com site if you like. I'd understand if you don't want
        to, but I'm sure it'd be welcome. I'll be looking at it myself. Lots of neat
        tweak from what I scanned so far.
        --Shawn

        On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Ann Dupuis <ghostgames@...> wrote:

        > On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 9:57 AM, PatrickB <
        > Patrick.Benson@...
        > > wrote:
        >

        > > http://www.sinisterforces.com/?p=272
        > >
        > > Please check out my blog and my Budge v1.0 document (link below).
        > >

        > Wow, Patrick, very well organized! A lot of work, indeed!
        >
        > I won't be able to take a good look at it for a while (swamped in work in
        > the "real world") but I'm looking forward to making some time to sit down
        > with Budge!
        >
        > --
        > Ann Dupuis ghostgames@...
        > Grey Ghost Press, Inc. http://www.fudgerpg.com
        > Grey Ghost Fan Page on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yzhyfs2

      • John Rudd
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011
          what's wrong with discussing it here on the list?

          On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 09:13, Shawn Lockard <shawnealockard@...> wrote:
          > And I was going to suggest, if you'd like, a forum for discussion could be
          > made at the Fudgerpg.com site if you like. I'd understand if you don't want
          > to, but I'm sure it'd be welcome. I'll be looking at it myself. Lots of neat
          > tweak from what I scanned so far.
          > --Shawn
          >
          > On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Ann Dupuis <ghostgames@...> wrote:
          >
          >> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 9:57 AM, PatrickB <
          >> Patrick.Benson@...
          >> > wrote:
          >>

          >> > http://www.sinisterforces.com/?p=272
          >> >
          >> > Please check out my blog and my Budge v1.0 document (link below).
          >> >

          >> Wow, Patrick, very well organized! A lot of work, indeed!
          >>
          >> I won't be able to take a good look at it for a while (swamped in work in
          >> the "real world") but I'm looking forward to making some time to sit down
          >> with Budge!
          >>
          >> --
          >> Ann Dupuis ghostgames@...
          >> Grey Ghost Press, Inc. http://www.fudgerpg.com
          >> Grey Ghost Fan Page on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yzhyfs2

          > ------------------------------------
          >
          > --> Please visit the Fudge Community Yahoo Group home page at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/fudgecommunity to search the archives, upload or download files, and more! Note: No attachments are allowed on the fudgecommunity@yahoogroups.com email list, please upload any attachments to the Files section instead. Thank you! <--Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Patrick Benson - SinisterForces
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011
            I don't think that Shawn was suggesting that we stop discussing it here. I
            want the discussion to continue here, and elsewhere. The more groups the
            better. I need a lot of feedback, as this version is very rough. It is more
            of a philosophy at this point, and only input will give me the direction I
            need to shape it beyond that.

            So we will continue the discussion here, and also at the forums. I'll
            coordinate everything and post a follow-up here with all of the info.

            Thank you all for your help and feedback so far!

            On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 12:02 PM, John Rudd <john@...> wrote:

            > what's wrong with discussing it here on the list?
            >

            > On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 09:13, Shawn Lockard <shawnealockard@...<shawnealockard%40gmail.com>>
            > wrote:
            > > And I was going to suggest, if you'd like, a forum for discussion could
            > be
            > > made at the Fudgerpg.com site if you like. I'd understand if you don't
            > want
            > > to, but I'm sure it'd be welcome. I'll be looking at it myself. Lots of
            > neat
            > > tweak from what I scanned so far.
            > > --Shawn
            > >
            > > On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Ann Dupuis <ghostgames@...<ghostgames%40fudgerpg.com>>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > >> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 9:57 AM, PatrickB <
            > >> Patrick.Benson@... <Patrick.Benson%40sinisterforces.com>

            > >> Wow, Patrick, very well organized! A lot of work, indeed!
            > >>
            > >> I won't be able to take a good look at it for a while (swamped in work
            > in
            > >> the "real world") but I'm looking forward to making some time to sit
            > down
            > >> with Budge!
            > >>
            > >> --
            > >> Ann Dupuis ghostgames@... <ghostgames%40fudgerpg.com>
            > >> Grey Ghost Press, Inc. http://www.fudgerpg.com
            > >> Grey Ghost Fan Page on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yzhyfs2

            > archives,
            > >> upload or download files, and more! Note: No attachments are allowed on
            > the
            > >> fudgecommunity@yahoogroups.com <fudgecommunity%40yahoogroups.com> email
            > list, please upload any attachments
            > >> to the Files section instead. Thank you! <--Yahoo! Groups Links

            Patrick Benson

            My web sites: http://www.SinisterForces.com
            http://www.YouMeetInATavern.com

          • Shawn Lockard
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011
              Agreed. The more the merrier. If anything I was hoping that posting it on
              the forums also gives it wider exposure. Much more of an inclusive thing. My
              apologies for that not being clearer.
              --Shawn

              On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 1:02 PM, John Rudd <john@...> wrote:

              > what's wrong with discussing it here on the list?
              >

              > On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 09:13, Shawn Lockard <shawnealockard@...>
              > wrote:
              > > And I was going to suggest, if you'd like, a forum for discussion could
              > be
              > > made at the Fudgerpg.com site if you like. I'd understand if you don't
              > want
              > > to, but I'm sure it'd be welcome. I'll be looking at it myself. Lots of
              > neat
              > > tweak from what I scanned so far.
              > > --Shawn
              > >
              > > On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Ann Dupuis <ghostgames@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > >> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 9:57 AM, PatrickB <
              > >> Patrick.Benson@...

              > >> Wow, Patrick, very well organized! A lot of work, indeed!
              > >>
              > >> I won't be able to take a good look at it for a while (swamped in work
              > in
              > >> the "real world") but I'm looking forward to making some time to sit
              > down
              > >> with Budge!
              > >>
              > >> --
              > >> Ann Dupuis ghostgames@...
              > >> Grey Ghost Press, Inc. http://www.fudgerpg.com
              > >> Grey Ghost Fan Page on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/yzhyfs2

              > archives,
              > >> upload or download files, and more! Note: No attachments are allowed on
              > the
              > >> fudgecommunity@yahoogroups.com email list, please upload any
              > attachments
              > >> to the Files section instead. Thank you! <--Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Jonathan Snyder
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011
                The fudgeRPG forum would provide a lot of exposure as I know there are a lot
                of people who don't sign up to this group, but watch what's posted on the
                fudge RPG site. :D

                It wouldn't hurt to be in both places. ;)

                ~Jonathan S.

                On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Shawn Lockard <shawnealockard@...>wrote:

                > Agreed. The more the merrier. If anything I was hoping that posting it on
                > the forums also gives it wider exposure. Much more of an inclusive thing.
                > My
                > apologies for that not being clearer.
                > --Shawn
                >

                > On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 1:02 PM, John Rudd <john@... <john%40rudd.cc>>
                > wrote:
                >
                > > what's wrong with discussing it here on the list?
                > >

                > > On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 09:13, Shawn Lockard <shawnealockard@...<shawnealockard%40gmail.com>
                > >
                > > wrote:
                > > > And I was going to suggest, if you'd like, a forum for discussion could
                > > be
                > > > made at the Fudgerpg.com site if you like. I'd understand if you don't
                > > want
                > > > to, but I'm sure it'd be welcome. I'll be looking at it myself. Lots of
                > > neat
                > > > tweak from what I scanned so far.
                > > > --Shawn

                > > in
                > > down

                > > archives,
                > on
                > > the
                > > attachments

                > archives,
                > > upload or download files, and more! Note: No attachments are allowed on
                > the
                > > fudgecommunity@yahoogroups.com <fudgecommunity%40yahoogroups.com> email
                > list, please upload any attachments
                > > to the Files section instead. Thank you! <--Yahoo! Groups Links

                > archives,
                > > upload or download files, and more! Note: No attachments are allowed on
                > the
                > > fudgecommunity@yahoogroups.com <fudgecommunity%40yahoogroups.com> email
                > list, please upload any attachments
                > > to the Files section instead. Thank you! <--Yahoo! Groups Links

                ~ Jonathan S.

                "We must be ready to dare all for our country. For history does not long
                entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid. We must acquire
                proficiency in defense and display stamina in purpose."

                ~General Dwight D. Eisenhower

                I'm a Patron of an awesome artist. check out her work at:
                http://bleucitrus.webs.com/