Re: [fudgecommunity] Fudge Files on Geekdo Update!

  • Mark Cunningham
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 1, 2010
      On 1 June 2010 04:52, jlcsusara <jlcsusara@...> wrote:
      > I have successfully uploaded two, count'em, two fudge files:
      > Dino Night by Matt Helms
      > Marvelous Superheroes by Eddy Fate
      >
      > Check them out here: http://rpg.geekdo.com/rpg/204/fudge
      >
      > I will continue this quest to share Fudge goodness to our GeekBuddies and the rest of the world!

      And they picked up in the RSS feed so you can see them in the Monster
      Fudge RPG feed too. :)

      --
      http://thedeadone.net
      http://lostheroesrpg.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 1, 2010
        My name is Eddy Webb, actually, but I appreciate the promotion! :)

        Eddy Webb
        eddyfate.com

        On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 11:52 PM, jlcsusara <jlcsusara@...> wrote:
        > Hello Community!
        >
        > After many moons, I have finally deciphered the mysteries of Boardgamegeek and Geekdo!
        >
        > I have successfully uploaded two, count'em, two fudge files:
        >   Dino Night by Matt Helms
        >   Marvelous Superheroes by Eddy Fate
        >
        > Check them out here: http://rpg.geekdo.com/rpg/204/fudge
        >
        > I will continue this quest to share Fudge goodness to our GeekBuddies and the rest of the world!
        >
        > --Jonathan Susara
        >

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > --> Please visit the Fudge Community Yahoo Group home page at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/fudgecommunity to search the archives, upload or download files, and more! Note: No attachments are allowed on the fudgecommunity@yahoogroups.com email list, please upload any attachments to the Files section instead. Thank you! <--Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jonathan Susara
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 1, 2010
          Oops, sorry, Eddy. I will fix that. :)

          Also, anybody else who want to share files to Geekdo, just let me know.

          Contributors have 3 options:
          1) Upload their file,
          2) Post a Web Link to their site,
          3) Or, for your playtest games, have them posted as an RPG Item under
          "Prototype RPG"

          Thanks all!

          --Jonathan Susara