irc game

  • Bryan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      Are there any IRC games going on in the evenings US Central time? Is
      there a schedule or someplace I can go to find out? Are there any games
      going on that need a person?

      I got into this group, but their playing schedule is flaky. I'd like to
      manage a game, but I probably need to play first and understand how
      pacing works... I'm willing to play any genre.

      I have ideas for a first-contact like hard sci-fi game, and several
      ideas for a fantasy setting.

      Do you have a dice macro in the IRC channel?

      Thanks for the info.
    • chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
        I run a weekly game at generally starting around 7:30pm US Central on
        Thursday nights. I would direct you to my website but its currently down at
        the moment due to a glitch.

        I dont think there is a list anywhere though. But yes I do need a person.

        And yes we do have a dicebot in channel :o)

        On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 11:32, Bryan <brakeb@...> wrote:

        > Are there any IRC games going on in the evenings US Central time? Is
        > there a schedule or someplace I can go to find out? Are there any games
        > going on that need a person?
        >
        > I got into this group, but their playing schedule is flaky. I'd like to
        > manage a game, but I probably need to play first and understand how
        > pacing works... I'm willing to play any genre.
        >
        > I have ideas for a first-contact like hard sci-fi game, and several
        > ideas for a fantasy setting.
        >
        > Do you have a dice macro in the IRC channel?
        >
        > Thanks for the info.

      • Bryan
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
          On 4/1/2010 11:47 AM, chris wrote:
          > I run a weekly game at generally starting around 7:30pm US Central on
          > Thursday nights. I would direct you to my website but its currently down at
          > the moment due to a glitch.
          >
          > I dont think there is a list anywhere though. But yes I do need a person.
          >
          > And yes we do have a dicebot in channel :o)

          I searched through my archives and found the fudge link to the calendar.
          I also logged into mibbit...

          @chris: tonight is a little short notice, but I could go next week. If
          you could send me some info offline, I'd appreciate it.

          Regards,
          Bryan Brake