FUDGE Dice Fonts

  • zonkpj
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
      I thought Fred had uploaded the FUDGE Dice Fonts to the Files section, but I don't seem to find them...
      Are they there, and if not, could someone upload them?

      Thanks!
    • Fred Hicks
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
        I think you can find it over on the FateRPG yahoo group. Feel free to upload
        it to this group once you find it. :)

        Fred

        On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:51 AM, zonkpj <zonk.pj@...> wrote:

        > I thought Fred had uploaded the FUDGE Dice Fonts to the Files section, but
        > I don't seem to find them...
        > Are they there, and if not, could someone upload them?
        >
        > Thanks!

      • zonkpj
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
          Found and Uploaded!