RE: [fudgecommunity] Carnage 12 - Nov 6-8, Vt - Pre-Reg Book Up, several FUDGE games being run

  • Bradford Younie
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      Howdy, Dr. Nik!

      That's right, I'm going to Carnage this year (as always). I love this con.
      There are always a lot of games running, and yet it has a nice laid-back
      feel to it. Plus, the location is beautiful.

      I keep hearing how great a GM Dr. Nik is, but I'm always running games when
      he is.

      Bradford Younie

      President, Carnivore Games

      Strange World - Non-Fiction Horror Storytelling Game

      Now Playing - Roleplaying in Every TV Genre