A couple of questions.

  • Henry Baez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2000
      Hi,

      I am going to be running some throughput test and I think dkftpbench
      will be very helpful. I will be running these test under Solaris, 2.5.1
      and maybe 8. I could not download the 'dkftpbench-0.9.tgz' so I
      downloaded the source files. After some problem finding 'install-sh'
      and/or 'install.sh', (maybe it was in the 'tgz' file?) I got a
      'Makefile' generated. But when I tried the 'make', I got the message:

      make:Fatal error in reader:Makefile, line 481 := missing from
      replacement macro reference

      I am not a C programer. I know enough to be dangerous sometimes as far
      as compiling things. Can someone help me? If I have done something
      very or just a little stupid please let me know.

      Thanks you,

      Henry Baez