dkftpbench-0.44 : uses binary transfers + minor bugfixes

  • dank@alumni.caltech.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2002
      This release fixes the bug reported by Jeon where
      Poller_select::getNextEvent could return a deleted client,
      adds a type() method to ftp_client_*, and
      makes robouser call type("I") so we benchmark binary transfer performance.
      Also, Poller_bench no longer complains when it gets spurious readiness events,
      and we're closer to running under orbit-cpp.

      Thanks to Jeon and Ian for sending in the patches that
      inspired this release. (I didn't use your code for various
      reasons, but your patches shamed me into action.)
      Also thanks to John Palmieri who actually did much of
      the work, with me breathing over his shoulder.

      - Dan