Get Used Computers for Cheap Prices and Help Environment

  • peter_jack31
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2007
      The world is fast becoming a junkyard for e-wastes. We can help avoid
      piling up of e-wastes with a proper use of used computers and the
      other related accessories. The website
      http://usedcomputers.consumerplanet.info helps buy used computers in
      good working condition at very cheap prices. There are agencies that
      give away used computers even for no cost.

      VIsit the website for more info: http://usedcomputers.consumerplanet.info