Government

  • Allan D Hampton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2005
      Reading the introduction I wonder if this discussion group is on the
      right track of FSP (freedom from government abuse for U.S. citizens)?

      I believe FSP is about freedom from government abuse in America first.

      In America only Congress is authorized and delegated the power to
      legislate at the federal level and anything, federal and or State,
      repugnant to the Constitution is null and void (supreme Court (SC)
      decision in Marbury v Madison... if you care for SC decisions.

      Allan