Re: [fsmoderators] Future Salon Wordpress Blog

  • John Smart
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2010
      Thanks for this Brian!

      Miguel Aznar is going to post on his Bay Area Future Salon talk tomorrow I hope. That will be our first Salon leader! Small steps, but important ones.

      Hope you are thriving brother.

      Cheers,

      JS

      On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 4:17 PM, brianw.hill <bhill.william@...> wrote:

      Hello Future Salon Friends!

      As most of you know we recently set up a Future Salon Network blog at futuresalon.com. Our goal is to get every salon leader to post a synopsis about their salon within a week of the salon itself. Making posts about upcoming salons as well as other future related posts is welcomed as well. We are aiming for each salon to make at least one post a month. Cross posting from your other blogs is fine as well. We may also be able to accommodate some who would like to post but are not currently Salon Leaders.

      I have emailed some of you already, but if you haven't gotten an invite for the wordpress blog email me and I will send one to you.

      Best,

      Brian

      --
      John M. Smart
      Chairman, Foresight Education and Research Network