RE: [fsmoderators] latest Honolulu Futures Salon

  • John Smart
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006

      Hi Jake,

      Congrats! Hawaii 2050 looked like a great event, wish I could have been there.

      PS: Your new website looks GREAT! Big plus for folks checking out the UH Program.

      Cheers,

      John Smart
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

      President, Acceleration Studies Foundation | A 501c3 Nonprofit

      johnsmart@... | www.accelerating.org

      e-News: www.accelerating.org/atsignup.html

      2227 Amirante, San Pedro, CA 90732

      310.831.4191

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2006
        Thanks John, it was an intense experience. We were
        given a tiny bit of money and almost no time, but I
        think we put together something very memorable for the
        participants. This idea of immersive scenarios seems
        to be picking up alot of traction here and elsewhere.

        We'll keep you updated on our activities. I was very
        close to getting a trip out to LA, but it fell
        through. But, we'll meet soon enough. You've always
        got an open invitation from the Hawaii futures folks.

        Best, Jake.

        <http://www.futures.hawaii.edu/2006/08/cascio-rocks-rafters_25.php>

        http://mail.yahoo.com