Re: [fscb] feb 1 agenda

  • district6
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2 7:54 PM
      Scott

      I tentatively set up a meeting with FSCB and Regional Planning Commission staff - Mike Kakushka and Kamran Mesbah - on Friday, Feb 14, at 3:30 pm.  Please let me know if that is a good time or not.

      Judy Olson

      scott taylor wrote:

      Steve, are you going to be at the meeting Saturday? If so, would you be willing to tell us about the watersheds groups event you attended on Tuesday?

      Also, The Land Use Committe is meeting with Parks staff and Alders this afternoon so it would be nice to have a few minutes for us to talk about that. Thanks

      Scott

       Bret Hagemeyer <bretbecky@...> wrote:

      Folks, we have a meeting scheduled for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />8am Saturday Feb 1 at the AtwoodCommunity Center. I am to be in charge of this meeting. Note takers anyone? Next month’s leader?Also feel free to give me any topics or discussions you might like to have added to the agenda by Friday.

      Bret

      Friends of Starkweather Creek works for a healthy urban stream to benefit the community as a whole through stewardship, education and advocacy.

      Agenda

      1) Agenda review2 min.

      2) Committee updates:Community outreach

      Land use and stream corridor10 min.

      Organizational

      3) Old Businesspresenter

      a) Bylaw updateOrganizationalCommittee10 min.

      b) Group decision making processall15 min.

      c) Other Groups for FSCB to either join or associate withLaura5 min.

      d) Review status of grant moneyScott5min.

      e) Submitting updates of group action for periodicalsBret2 min

      4NewBusiness

      a) Chargeforfscb action on East Towne Mall

      parking lot resurfacing.All 10 min.

      b)Strategic planning for fscb’s involvement in

      Voit farmissues.Bret10 min

      C)Developing our groups meeting formatall15 min

      5Feedback on meeting processall5min

      6Adjourn

      --------

      Friends of Starkweather Creeks Basin:

      To unsubscribe, send a blank email to:

      Do you Yahoo!?

      --------

      Friends of Starkweather Creeks Basin:

      To unsubscribe, send a blank email to:

    • scott taylor
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4 7:39 AM

        Judy, Where will this meeting take place?

        Scott