Re: [fscb] Oct. 5 agenda items

  • scott taylor
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002

      Steve,

      I thought I had reserved that room from 8 until 12 the first Sat of every month. Are you sure that SASYNA is using the same room? Of course, it might be good to have a 10 oclock deadline so we're motivated to use our time wisely.

      Also, Diana from the River Alliance said she will come. She is the local groups coordinator. Maebey we could have 5 min or so in the agenda for her to introduce herself and take any questions we might have. I would put her toward the end of the 8-9 agenda. Thanks

      Scott

       Audrey Lesondak & Steve Steinhoff wrote:

      At the planning meeting that took place on the 16th we formed three
      subcommittees based on the goal categories. We thought it would make
      sense to divide the meeting into a business time and a committee
      meeting. The following are the agenda items I have. Please suggest
      changes as needed. SASYNA follows us at 10 at Atwood, so we can't run
      over. Most of the business will be taken up by the first two items,
      other items will likely be more informational.
      Steve

      Regular Business (8-9):
        Sam's Club
        Development Standards (as discussed at last meeting)
        Development plans near Seversin's car wash
        Other? - auto parts store, Madison Dev. Corp. project, Voit farm, etc.

      Committee Meetings (9-10)
        Land Use & Stream Corridor Conditions
        Community Creek Connections (this meeting is scheduled for 10/11)
        Organizational Capacity

      To read the archives or change your options, visit:

      To unsubscribe, send an email to:

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Becky Steinhoff
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002

        Friends of Starkweather has the conference room til 12 noon.  At this point there is no SASYNA meeting scheduled at all. Should there be?

        Becky Steinhoff

        Dane County Farmers' Market Fall Harvest Dinner

        Sunday September 29 5:30-7:30

        Monona Grove High School Atrium

        Tickets available by using Visa or Mastercard at 241-1574.

        Check out our web page atwoodcc.com .

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
          If Steve was referring to the SASYNA general
          membership meeting, that isn't until November 2nd.
          And it's not that they are using the same room, but
          that many of us need to be at that meeting, so we
          would like to wrap up the FSC meeting in time for us
          to attend.

          -doug

          --- scott taylor <sotaylor1968@...> wrote:

          > Steve,
          > I thought I had reserved that room from 8 until 12
          > the first Sat of every month. Are you sure that
          > SASYNA is using the same room? Of course, it might
          > be good to have a 10 oclock deadline so we're
          > motivated to use our time wisely.
          > Also, Diana from the River Alliance said she will
          > come. She is the local groups coordinator. Maebey we
          > could have 5 min or so in the agenda for her to
          > introduce herself and take any questions we might
          > have. I would put her toward the end of the 8-9
          > agenda. Thanks
          > Scott
          > Audrey Lesondak & Steve Steinhoff wrote:At the
          > planning meeting that took place on the 16th we
          > formed three
          > subcommittees based on the goal categories. We
          > thought it would make
          > sense to divide the meeting into a business time and
          > a committee
          > meeting. The following are the agenda items I have.
          > Please suggest
          > changes as needed. SASYNA follows us at 10 at
          > Atwood, so we can't run
          > over. Most of the business will be taken up by the
          > first two items,
          > other items will likely be more informational.
          > Steve
          >
          > Regular Business (8-9):
          > Sam's Club
          > Development Standards (as discussed at last
          > meeting)
          > Development plans near Seversin's car wash
          > Other? - auto parts store, Madison Dev. Corp.
          > project, Voit farm, etc.
          >
          > Committee Meetings (9-10)
          > Land Use & Stream Corridor Conditions
          > Community Creek Connections (this meeting is
          > scheduled for 10/11)
          > Organizational Capacity
          >

          > To read the archives or change your options, visit:
          >
          > To unsubscribe, send an email to:

          > Terms of Service.

          http://sbc.yahoo.com
        • John Steines
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
            Doug's got it right. No conflict exists with the October meeting. November
            meeting is the one we need to cut short (i.e., two hours).

            I'll send out a message to some of the other neighborhood links I have about
            the meeting as they may not be on the listserve. Some have expressed
            interest and others need to be invited as courtesy & as future policy, so
            will try & start the process.

            Have a good meeting. I will be out of town.

            John

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
              Suggestion for October Work/Activity Party: Clean section of west branch
              below Milwaukee Street (2 - 3 shopping carts, one bike, tons of garbage).
              Date would be: October 26th.

              Suggestion for November: November Work/Activity Day: Exploration of East
              Branch above Hwy. 30 (Canoe & rail tour). Date would be: November 23rd
              (Thanksgiving is Nov. 28th).

              December Work/Activity: Winter Solstice Bonfire: December 21.

              John