Re: clean-up tomorrow & rain threat - T-Storms likelihood

  • john steines
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2012
      Hello - IF there are thunderstorms or threat of thunderstorms we will need to cancel tomorrow's cleanup.

      Usually, we wait until day of to see if system matures as predicted.  Emily, you have a different issue in needing to prepare youth ahead of time so I would anticipate cancelling.  We could reschedule for 27th, Oct -  10 am - noon.  Thanks for asking.  j

      NOAA - 100% chance rain - tstorms

      Channel 30000 weather
      SATURDAY:
      Mostly cloudy, breezy, and milder with scattered showers and thunderstorms; some thunderstorms may be severe with hail, high winds, and heavy rainfall.
      High: 66
      Wind: S 15-25 MPH

      Channel 27
      Oct-11, 7:08 am
      Showers and storms are expected across the state on Saturday

      Channel 15
      TONIGHT: INCREASING CLOUDS WITH SHOWERS AND T-STORMS LIKELY AFTER MIDNIGHT.
      LOW: 42
      WIND: SE 5-10

      TOMORROW: CLOUDY AND MILDER WITH PERIODS OF SHOWERS/T-STORMS.
      HIGH: 65

      On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM, E po <poppski@...> wrote:
      Hi
      This is Emily from the Goodman Community center. At this point I have 6 kids and 3 adults coming for tomorrows clean-up. I noticed that there is a 90% chance of rain. What is your rain plan? If ou could ge back to me as soon as possible that would be great.
      Thank you, Emily
      Feel free to call me at (608) 213-9979

    • john steines