FSC April Work Days

  • Allison
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      (Sorry for any cross postings)

      Hello!

      We'd love your help at our April workdays!
      The details are below:

      Friday April 16th
      Carpenter-Ridgeway

      A class from Hawthorne Elementary is going to seed a stretch of the recently cleared stream banks on Friday, April 16th. The kids will arrive at 9AM. Some volunteers from the neighborhood will help out as well. Afterwards, volunteers will seed those parts of the stream banks the kids don't do. We would welcome any volunteers from FSC.  Contact: Scott Taylor, sotaylor1968@ yahoo.com.

      Saturday April 17th
      Starkweather Drive

      FSC and neighbors will continue the project started by an Eagle Scout last year. We will place woodchips, cut stumps, and mend the willow fence. Please bring handsaws and newspaper.  We'll start at 9AM.  Contact: Betsy Brooks, elizabetsymeter@ yahoo.com

      We hope to see you soon!

      -Allison Werner