Starkweather - Project Scoping Tour 12/13 9-12

  • lhewitt@uwalumni.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11 1:44 PM
      Greetings all -

      At the last FSC Board meeting we decided to change our meeting and
      workday format. Moving forward the board will meeting once a quarter
      (notes forthcoming - with schedule). However, each month we will
      provide a work day or tour opportunity.

      Our first opportunity is this coming Saturday, December 13 from 9 am -
      12 pm. We will meet at the Goodman Community Center and then embark
      on a tour of potential restoration work sites for 2009.

      Please join us!

      Cheers,
      Laura
    • john steines