City Engineering meeting Thursday 8/14

  • Steve Gaffield
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 1:19 PM
      Our next quarterly meeting with the City Engineering department is this Thursday, 8/14 at 4:30 in the City-County Building.

      Topics so far:

      - monitoring update (by Friends)
      - reports of "rumbling" at Milwaukee St. bridge over the west branch,
      perhaps reflecting saturated soils.
      - storm sewer outfall concerns (e.g. east towne)
      - Dempsey drainage ditch options (e.g near Olbrich Thai Temple)
      - Anything you and Larry would like to discuss.

      Steve