Friends of Starkweather Board Meeting this Saturday, April 5th, 8:30 AM

  • Scott Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
      Greetings:

      I'm facilitating Saturday's meeting. Please send me agenda items by tomorrow evening.

      I suspect Earth Day activities and our upcoming quarterly meeting with city engineering staff will be major items.

      All are welcome. For anyone who hasn't been before, the meeting is held at the Atwood Community Center's satellite buidling at 2717 Atwood Ave.

      Scott

      Taylor Conservation, LLC.
      3856 Schneider Dr
      Stoughton, WI. 53589