Fw: Starkweather photos

  • Doug Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2008
      Hi,

      I wanted to let you know about some photos of Starkweather Creek that are available online for viewing.  I took these near the Carpentersville-Ridgeway Neighborhood during one weekend last fall and recently created a photo book, which is posted in the Shutterfly online gallery. Here's the description and link:

      Starkweather: Autumn Reflections

      Walk along a winding creek on a crisp November day. Take time to notice the quiet, the autumn textures, drained of most color. By now, the greenery is gone, dried up and crumbled away. This day, Starkweather Creek (Madison, WI) lives up to its name.

      Link to photo book in the Shutterfly Gallery:
      http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDFg3YtmLhg3bARLFl-4

      Keep up the good work. The creek is a tremendous asset and your efforts are making it more valuable. (I live nearby, in the Eken Park Neighborhood.)

      Regards,
      Kerry Hill

      Kerry G. Hill
      Communications Coordinator