Quarterly Meeting with City: Call for Agenda Items

  • Scott Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2007
      Greetings:

      We have a meeting with the City Engineer scheduled this Thursday, the 18th, at 4:30 PM. Please forward me agenda items. So far I have:
      • Pumpkin Hollow Neighborhood Plan
      • Water Quality Monitoring Proposal (assuming we write one by Thursday)
      • City Assistance with Native Plantings in OB Sherry Park (assuming this idea is still alive)
      Thanks

      Scott

      Taylor Conservation, LLC.
      3328 Chicago Ave.