July meeting this Saturday

  • John Steines
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      Hello,
      Please forward additional agenda items.
      FSC monthly board meeting is this Saturday.
      I can facilitate - can't remember if anyone else had volunteered.
      Agenda items:
      1. City Quarterly, July - when/who?
      2. Starkweather images cards/process fundraisers/Just Coffee status
      3. Summer/fall events/planning - Jul 28 Atwood Summerfest
      4. Getting Trickle back on it's feet after hiatus.