fyi - on line access/Starkweather Report

  • John Steines
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      Hello,
      I believe the links are now working for the on line version of the UW
      Starkweather Report.
      Printed copies are still circulating among FSC members and other
      individuals before being delivered to Library branches/EINPC and other
      sites.
      Thanks.
      UW Nelson Institute Water Resources Management 2005 Workshop Report
      From this page, you can view, print, or download:
      http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/wrm/workshops/2005/
       Starkweather Creek Watershed:
      Current Conditions and Improvement Strategies in an Urban Context