FSC Volunteers needed Dec 14, 15 or 16

  • Michael Forster Rothbart
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6 7:55 AM
      Hello Starkweatherers,

      We have a cool volunteer opportunity in partnership with Borders East,
      organized by new FSC board member Dan Smith.

      We have been invited to do volunteer gift wrapping at Borders. This is
      how it works: We need about 3 volunteers for a timeslot, and those
      volunteers talk to customers and hand out Starkweather flyers as we
      wrap gift purchases at Borders. It's a great outreach event to raise
      our visibility in the watershed and to collect some donations for
      Friends of Starkweather. It's also fun, the elves tell me.

      We have these times tentatively reserved: December 14th, 15th and 16th
      from 1 to 5. We'll choose final times based on volunteer availability.
      If you are interested, please contact Dan Smith directly at:
      <langlaufer7@...> or by phone at home 241-1991 or work
      240-0080.

      PS: Borders is near East Towne, in the upper reaches of the east branch
      of Starkweather Creek.

      MFR