Sofa in the creek

  • Helena and Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3 1:54 PM
      Hello again everyone,
      There is a sofa in the creek, just North of the old Ray's parking lot
      on East Wash.
      I'd really like to get that thing out of there before it's frozen in.
      Could I ask a small bunch to get together with me for about an hour to
      do so please.
      Best time would be a Thursday afternoon or evening so it can be picked
      up with the Friday a.m. trash.
      The winch will be absolutely necessary.

      Craig Cullum (Eken Park NA)
      243 - 9302
      catstwo@...

      Many, many, thanks in advance.

      P.S. Eken Park NA is cleaning up Washington Manor Park Sat. Oct. 16th
      10:30 - noon.
      THIS PARK IS ADJACENT TO THE CREEK SO FEEL FREE TO COME BY.
      There will be FOOD & REFRESHMENTS !
    • John Steines
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5 8:46 AM
        Sounds great.