Atwood Summerfest info table

  • john steines
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      FSC Members,, Lisa,

      Additional volunteers are welcome to sit in the shade at the Atwood
      Summerfest Friends of Starkweather Creek Table / Tent this Saturday on
      Atwood Ave ! Carol, I know I was suppose to get back to you sooner, so
      if you can't, no problem. We'll work it out. Great, if you can still
      make it - any time you like.

      Lisa, I spoke with Bret this eve, and realize I probably ought to have
      reserved a space for an FSC table. HE thought there might be room near
      the corn grill, as there usually is extra room there. Anyway, do want
      to put up a table. Will check in Saturday.

      Scott, I'd like the banners, but don't know where they are kept. If not
      with the other materials - tent, display board, let me know. Saturday's
      fine. Will need a check for $30.00 to ACC for table.

      Thanks.

      john