Saturday's meeting and other sundries

  • Bret Hagemeyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2004

      Hello out there!  Hopefully this message gets through the gates of e-mail.  I have been unable to respond for quite some time, for our home computer has been down.

      I will not be able to attend this Saturday’s meeting, for I need to be at the stream monitoring seminar for the Rock River Coalition.  If there are any of you that would like to help monitor Starkweather creek for water quality and accompany me to the seminar in Jefferson Saturday morning call me at 244-1253.  Kathy could you send me the list of Stream monitor volunteers?

      I have been unable to retrieve my list. Also I will not be able to open the doors Saturday but can accommodate anyone with a key.

      bret

      Also