EINPC Citizen Forum & FSC

  • john steines
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hello,

      The East Isthmus Planning Council is holding a citizen forum at their
      general membership meeting on Monday, Dec 08, 6:30 - 9 pm @ United Way
      Anderson Center, 2059 Atwood Ave, 3rd Floor Board Rooms B & C. Location
      is handicapped accessible. Refreshments & snack provided.

      **Major section of the creek, especially the lower half, flow through
      neighborhoods associated with EINPC. The purpose of this citizen forum
      is to help EINPC better direct their activities for 2004. They've
      invited FSC to the forum. This is a great opportunity to meet and speak
      with neighborhood residents outside our resident 'hood.

      In order for this forum to be a success for us and einpc, a contingent
      of our membership is needed to participate. I know this is late notice.
      My apologies. I know there are at least two meeting conflicts already
      scheduled (Gold Leaf/Ridgewood - (John, Kay?), and Dane County Watershed
      groups - Scott). I am planning to head to the forum following the Gold
      Leaf meeting.

      Are there others of you who are willing to help form a small contingent
      of FSC members for participation? Please respond asap so that I can
      put together a list for the evening. jsteines@... -or-
      251-1893.

      Thanks.

      john
    • Ann Dansart
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
        I can attend the Monday Dec. 8, meeting.
[...]

        Friends of Starkweather Creeks Basin website:
        http://www.madison.com/communities/starkweather