April 20th event

  • Betty Chewning
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8 12:05 PM
      Hi all - I wanted to invite you all to an Earth Day event sponsored by our
      Friends of the Starkweather Basin group. On Saturday April 20th we will be
      meeting at the swings at Olbrich Park next to the lake (by the b-ball
      diamond) for a picnic and then cleanup of trash in Olbrich and along the
      lake to Hudson Beach. All ages are encouraged to join us. Please bring
      gloves. I'll bring the trash bags. Could you let me know how many are
      planning to come from your household so I can get enough bags? Thanks and
      hope to see you there!

      On a different topic, the Felland Development is definitely on the Parks
      Commission meeting for Wed. April 10th at Warner Park Community Center but
      I didn't see the Sam's Club listed. The meeting starts at 7:30 if you want
      to comment.
    • Rebecca Krantz
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9 11:14 AM
        What time on the 20th, Betty?

        At 02:05 PM 4/8/2002 -0500, you wrote:
        Hi all - I wanted to invite you all to an Earth Day event sponsored by our
        Friends of the Starkweather Basin group.  On Saturday April 20th we will be
        meeting at the swings at Olbrich Park next to the lake (by the b-ball
        diamond) for a picnic and then cleanup of trash in Olbrich and along the
        lake to Hudson Beach.  All ages are encouraged to join us.  Please bring
        gloves.  I'll bring the trash bags.  Could you let me know how many are
        planning to come from your household so I can get enough bags?  Thanks and
        hope to see you there!

        On a different topic, the Felland Development is definitely on the Parks
        Commission meeting for Wed. April 10th at Warner Park Community Center but
        I didn't see the Sam's Club listed.  The meeting starts at 7:30 if you want
        to comment.

        Buy Stock for $4
        and no minimums.
        FREE Money 2002.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/k6cvND/n97DAA/ySSFAA/AB4plB/TM

        In Community,

        Rebecca Krantz, Facilitator
        East Isthmus Neighborhoods Planning Council
        2425 Atwood Avenue
        Madison, WI 53704
        (608) 204-0834

        "Groups do not have to function in ways that lead to ineffective performance and
        frustrate group members. Groups can improve the ways they work."
                                   -- Roger M. Schwarz, The Skilled Facilitator, 1994, p.4.

      • Betty Chewning
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9 12:18 PM
          Oops. Forgot to mention!!!  Time for gathering at Olbrich on the 20th is 11:30 for picnic with trash pickup to follow.  People should bring gloves.  I'll supply the bags.

          At 01:14 PM 4/9/2002 -0500, you wrote:
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          10376da.jpg
          103772a.jpg