Ballot Access Petition

  • Lauren Muñoz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2004
      Hey-

      Today is the first day of the Ballot Access Drive-the attempt to get
      Libertarian candidates on the ballot in Texas. Because of stringent
      third party laws, the LP needs about 46,000 signatures in Texas.
      However, because many people get disqualified for one reason or
      another, they are aiming to get at least 75,000. If anyone is
      interested in being a petitioner contact wesliberty@... . Gaby
      and I are already petitioners. If you know of people who would be
      willing to sign the petition (they must be a registered voter in
      texas and cannot have voted in any primary)or if you would like to
      sign the petition yourself, please let us know. If you would like
      more info contact either me or Wes.

      Thanks,
      Lauren