Questions for Early Movers

  • Kat Dillon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2005
      This Thursday evening, we will have a panel of early
      movers ready to share their experiences in New
      Hampshire. If you have questions about moving to New
      Hampshire, housing, jobs, acclimating to snow, drop by
      and have at us! Please join us at
      http://freestateproject.org/chat at 9pm ET. Hope to
      see you there!

      Chat Schedule for upcoming weeks:

      * Thursday January 13th, 9pm ET Q & A Session with
      Free State Project early movers.
      * Thursday January 20th, 9pm ET Recruiting workshop
      * Tuesday January 25th, 9pm ET Fundraising chat with
      Varrin Swearingen, FSP Director of Development

      Location for all chat sessions will be:
      http://freestateproject.org/chat

      Previous chat transcripts are available at:
      http://freestateproject.org/getinvolved/chat-workshops/

      Resources used during these sessions can be found at:
      http://freestateproject.org/training/

      (Note: backup chat site at
      http://www.soulawakenings.com/chat)

      =====
      Gun control = victim disarmament. --L. Neil Smith
      --Free State Project http://www.freestateproject.org/

      --New Hampshire Underground
      http://underground.soulawakenings.com/

      http://my.yahoo.com