Welcome to the Boards

  • Lauren Muñoz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2004
      Hello Everyone-

      Just wanted to thank you for joining the boards. There are two of
      them to sign up for. David Croft was really great and set these two
      boards up for the Free State Awareness Project. He is a grad student
      at UTD and is active in the Denton Libertarian group. I will be
      posting all important announcements (including meetings, the
      beginnings of initiatives, and other related items) to this board.
      The other board is a discussion board on which I would love for
      people to express their ideas about anything related to the student
      organization, the national organization, the Libertarian Party, or
      politics in general. Also, if you know anyone who you think may be
      interested in keeping up with what we are doing, or in joining the
      organization, please send them an invitation or ask them to email me
      at moonlali@....

      Thanks!
      Lauren Munoz