Individual Recruiting Techniques

  • Kat Dillon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
      This Thursday evening, please join us for a workshop on recruiting techniques
      individuals can use. I will be bringing a list of ideas and information on
      what techniques have proven successful. This will be an interactive session.
      Please bring your recruiting ideas, experiences and questions. The workshop
      will be held at http://chat.freestateproject.org at 9pm ET. Hope to see you
      there!

      Chat Schedule for upcoming weeks:

      * Wednesday October 13th, 9pm ET Individual Recruiting Workshop

      * Wednesday October 20th, 9pm ET Communication Strategies for Building
      Consensus with Dr. Michael Edelstein

      * Tuesday October 26th, 9pm ET Speaker's Bureau Workshop with Phil Denisch,
      Speakers Bureau Coordinator

      * Thursday November 4th, 9pm ET Resident Porcupines Answer Questions About
      New Hampshire (Resident panel to be announced.)

      The location for all chat sessions will be http://chat.freestateproject.org

      Kat Dillon, FSP Volunteer Support

      =====
      --Free State Project http://www.freestateproject.org/
      It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government. - Thomas Paine (1737-1809)
    • Kat Dillon
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
        My apologies. This week's chat session will be Thursday Oct. 14th, not on
        Wednesday.

        Kat

        =====