Dallas County Libertarian Party

  • Lauren Muñoz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2004
      Hey everyone,

      I just wanted to let you know that the Dallas County Libertarian
      Party is having a get together tomorrow night to celebrate gaining
      access to the ballot in Texas. It will be at the Dave and Busters
      at Walnut Hill/Central, near the Northpark Mall area. Everyone is
      meeting at 7pm. Sorry for the late notice, but I just found out
      myself! I hope everyone can make it!

      Lauren