new mailing lists for North Texas Libertarians

  • David Wallace Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2004
      North Texas Libertarians:

      I have created two new Yahoo Groups mailing lists for members of the
      Libertarian Party living in North Texas, one for announcements of
      meetings and events and the other for general discussion.

      The discussion list is expected to have more traffic than the
      announcements list. If you only subscribe to one of the two mailing
      lists, please subscribe to the announcements list.

      You can subscribe from the following links or by sending a blank e-mail
      message to lptx-north-announce-subscribe@egroups.com and
      lptx-north-subscribe@egroups.com

      http://egroups.com/group/lptx-north-announce
      http://egroups.com/group/lptx-north

      Any list member can post a message to the announcements list but
      messages will be moderated to filter out non-announcements. On the
      discussion list, messages may or may not be moderated for first-time
      posters.

      More lists:
      http://lptx.org/denton/lists/

      --