28Gun Rights Q & A Chat
- Dec 6, 2004Tonight, Evan Nappen, Free State Project Vice
President and Gun Rights Liaison, will be answering
questions about the Free State Project and gun rights
in New Hampshire. Mr. Nappen is a gun rights author
and practicing firearms attorney in the State of New
Jersey who is dubbed �The Gun Law Guru". Please bring
your questions and join us at
http://freestateproject.org/chat at 9pm ET. Hope to
see you there!
Chat Schedule for upcoming weeks:
* Monday December 6th, 9pm ET, Q & A Session with
Evan Nappen, Free State Project Vice President and Gun
* Tuesday December 14th, 9pm ET, Liaisons workshop
with Chris Harrison, FSP Liaisons Director
* Tuesday December 21st, 9pm ET, Q & A Session with
Jason Sorens, FSP Founder and Chairman of the Board
* Thursday December 30th, 9pm ET, FSP Social Club
Chat -- just for fun.
* Thursday January 6th, 2005, 9pm ET Local Groups
Workshop with Keith Murphy, FSP Local Groups Director
Location for all chat sessions will be:
Previous chat transcripts are available at:
Resources used during these sessions can be found at:
(Note: backup chat site at
It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government. - Thomas Paine (1737-1809)
--Free State Project http://www.freestateproject.org/
--New Hampshire Underground
Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.