Elain Jackson

  • leticiaalvarez1210
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I finaly got a chance to meet the beautiful Elaina Jackson. I have posted photos of her in
      the photo section. I think Caryn and Mathew have got the hang of how to make a
      beautiful baby. She is not only beautiful but she is also a good baby, that is if you sing to
      her and rock her the way I did. She looks like Caryn but has Mathews personality. I am
      sure she will be riding Land Rovers sooner than most little girls. Thanks again Caryn and
      Matt for having us over this weekend, you are now officialy inducted into the fry mom
      club, and Elaina is now the latest fry baby.

      oxoxox

      Let