HI

  • Leticia Alvarez
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 20, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I am writing with a sad heart to let you all know my
      grandfather passed yesterday afternoon. He turned 84
      years old on Sep. 2 and Amanda and I had the
      opportunity to be with him on that day. We have spent
      the last few weekends in San Jose during his illness.
      It all happened so fast, one week he is in the
      hospital and by the next weekend he was gone. Our
      focus is on my grandmother now, they would have
      celebrated their 70 th wedding anniversery this Oct.
      Amanda and I will spend the rest of the week with our
      family in San Jose. Services will be on Friday
      morning. Thank you all in advance for you love and
      support.

      Leticia

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Caryn Jackson
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 20, 2005
        I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Many prayers to you and your family,
        Leticia.

        Xo-Caryn

        >From: Leticia Alvarez <leticiaalvarez1210@...>
        >To: everyone <fryphotofamily@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [fryphotofamily] HI
        >Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:21:27 -0700 (PDT)
        >

        >Hi everyone,
        >

        >I am writing with a sad heart to let you all know my
        >
        >grandfather passed yesterday afternoon.� He turned 84
        >
        >years old on Sep. 2 and Amanda and I had the
        >
        >opportunity to be with him on that day.� We have spent
        >
        >the last few weekends in San Jose during his illness.
        >
        >It all happened so fast, one week he is in the
        >
        >hospital and by the next weekend he was gone.� Our
        >
        >focus is on my grandmother now, they would have
        >
        >celebrated their 70 th wedding anniversery this Oct.
        >
        >Amanda and I will spend the rest of the week with our
        >
        >family in San Jose.� Services will be on Friday
        >
        >morning.� Thank you all in advance for you love and
        >
        >support.
        >

        >Leticia
        >

        >����� �����
        >
        >__________________________________

        >http://mail.yahoo.com
        >

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >

        > �Visit your group "fryphotofamily" on the web.
        >�
        >�

        ><< christmas2003.jpg >>
      • Leticia Alvarez
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 20, 2005
          HI CARYN,
          THANK YOU........ON ANOTHER NOTE, I NOTICED YOU DID
          NOT GET A BATH TUB AT THE BB SHOWER. DO YOU HAVE ONE?
          I WANTED TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT EVERYONE GOT YOU FIRST
          BEFORE AMANDA AND I GOT THE LITTLE GIRL HER GIFT, SO
          LET ME KNOW.

          OXOXO
          LET

          --- Caryn Jackson <caryn681@...> wrote:

          > I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Many prayers
          > to you and your family,
          > Leticia.
          >
          > Xo-Caryn
          >
          > >From: Leticia Alvarez
          > <leticiaalvarez1210@...>
          > >To: everyone <fryphotofamily@yahoogroups.com>
          > >Subject: [fryphotofamily] HI
          > >Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:21:27 -0700 (PDT)
          > >

          > >Hi everyone,
          > >

          > >I am writing with a sad heart to let you all know
          > my
          > >
          > >grandfather passed yesterday afternoon.  He turned
          > 84
          > >
          > >years old on Sep. 2 and Amanda and I had the
          > >
          > >opportunity to be with him on that day.  We have
          > spent
          > >
          > >the last few weekends in San Jose during his
          > illness.
          > >
          > >It all happened so fast, one week he is in the
          > >
          > >hospital and by the next weekend he was gone.  Our
          > >
          > >focus is on my grandmother now, they would have
          > >
          > >celebrated their 70 th wedding anniversery this
          > Oct.
          > >
          > >Amanda and I will spend the rest of the week with
          > our
          > >
          > >family in San Jose.  Services will be on Friday
          > >
          > >morning.  Thank you all in advance for you love and
          > >
          > >support.
          > >

          > >Leticia
          > >

          > >__________________________________
          > >
          > >Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
          > >
          > >http://mail.yahoo.com
          > >

          > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          > >

          > >  Visit your group "fryphotofamily" on the web.
          > >
          > >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
          > to:
          > >
          > >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

          > ><< christmas2003.jpg >>

          > --------------------~-->
          > Yahoo! your home page

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/__KplB/TM

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • arte mfa
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 21, 2005
            Hi Leticia,
            so sorry to hear about your grandfather. Hope you are
            all doing ok...
            Leticia... when you get a moment can you contact me...
            claire lerner

            wrote:

            > Hi everyone,
            >
            > I am writing with a sad heart to let you all know my
            > grandfather passed yesterday afternoon. He turned
            > 84
            > years old on Sep. 2 and Amanda and I had the
            > opportunity to be with him on that day. We have
            > spent
            > the last few weekends in San Jose during his
            > illness.
            > It all happened so fast, one week he is in the
            > hospital and by the next weekend he was gone. Our
            > focus is on my grandmother now, they would have
            > celebrated their 70 th wedding anniversery this Oct.
            >
            > Amanda and I will spend the rest of the week with
            > our
            > family in San Jose. Services will be on Friday
            > morning. Thank you all in advance for you love and
            > support.
            >
            > Leticia
            >

            > __________________________________
            > http://mail.yahoo.com

            __________________________________
            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • stephrobb jones-gunn
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 21, 2005
              Leticia,

              I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. . .I will
              hold a good thought for you and your family. Take care
              of each other.

              Sending much love your way,
              xoxo
              Steph

              wrote:

              > Hi everyone,
              >
              > I am writing with a sad heart to let you all know my
              > grandfather passed yesterday afternoon. He turned
              > 84
              > years old on Sep. 2 and Amanda and I had the
              > opportunity to be with him on that day. We have
              > spent
              > the last few weekends in San Jose during his
              > illness.
              > It all happened so fast, one week he is in the
              > hospital and by the next weekend he was gone. Our
              > focus is on my grandmother now, they would have
              > celebrated their 70 th wedding anniversery this Oct.
              >
              > Amanda and I will spend the rest of the week with
              > our
              > family in San Jose. Services will be on Friday
              > morning. Thank you all in advance for you love and
              > support.
              >
              > Leticia
              >

              > __________________________________
              > http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Jon Handel
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 26, 2005
                Leticia,
                Ling-Yen and I are very sorry to here about your grandfather's passing.
                Ling-Yen's father just returned today from spending a week in a hospital bed
                in Santa Rosa. Thankfully he returned in relatively good health. Our
                thoughts are with you and Amanda, and your grandmother.
                Jon
                > I am writing with a sad heart to let you all know my
                > grandfather passed yesterday afternoon. He turned 84
                > years old on Sep. 2 and Amanda and I had the
                > opportunity to be with him on that day. We have spent
                > the last few weekends in San Jose during his illness.
                > It all happened so fast, one week he is in the
                > hospital and by the next weekend he was gone. Our
                > focus is on my grandmother now, they would have
                > celebrated their 70 th wedding anniversery this Oct.
                > Amanda and I will spend the rest of the week with our
                > family in San Jose. Services will be on Friday
                > morning. Thank you all in advance for you love and
                > support.
                >
                > Leticia

              • arte mfa
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 27, 2005
                  hi Ling-Yen & Jon,
                  sending healing thoughts for Ling-Yen's father...
                  hope you are both well.
                  claire

                  http://mail.yahoo.com